Is a bee easy to crochet?
He is very quick and easy to make. You’ll have one done in an evening. I made my guy out of Hobby Lobby’s ‘I Love This Cotton’ yarn. This crochet bee would also work up nice in an acrylic or wool worsted weight yarn.
How do you knit a small bee?
Easy Knitted Bumble Bee
- STS: Stitches. KFB: Knit into the front and back of stitch. K2 tog: Knit two stitches together.
- Row 1: (WS): Purl.
- Row 2: K1, (KFB) to end (9 STS)
- Rows 3 & 4: Repeat rows 1 and 2 (17 STS)
- Row 5: Purl.
- Row 6: Join B and K to end.
- Row 7: Purl.
- Row 8: Join A and K to end.
What does INC mean in crochet?
The Basic Increase for Crochet (INC)
When you are crocheting and need to add stitches to your work, you will need to work an increase. Increasing is a method of shaping your work. By working multiple stitches into the same stitch you can make your work bigger in certain spots.
How long does it take to crochet a bee?
Each bee took approximately 20-30 mins to make! The crocheting part was fast, but the extra details such as the antennae, eyes, wings, and cheeks took a little more time!