Here’s number two in my series of bracelet tutorials! Let’s get straight to it!
You Will Need:
Bronze Charm (A rose or butterfly works well!)
1. Take out your chosen beads, around 20 is good number, depending on the size of your wrist.
2. Cut a length of elastic that’s just a little longer than needed to go around your wrist.
3. Begin to thread your beads on, one by one, until the elastic is full, with just a little left at either end.
4. Thread on a bronze charm of your choosing, something pretty like a rose or a butterfly works well, especially so close to Valentine’s Day!
5. Stretch the ends of the elastic out, and tie firmly in a knot. Repeat, to make sure the bracelet is nice and secure.
6. Trim the ends of the knot, and there we have it – your bracelet is finished!
See, it’s really easy to make yourself a lovely bit of jewellery! However, if you’d rather someone went to the effort for you, you can find a selection of these fab stretchy bracelets for sale in my shop and on my Etsy! And at the moment, as a little Valentine’s present just for you, you can pick one up for free when you spend over £10 in either store. The offer’s available until Saturday!
Final bracelet tutorial coming soon!