As part of my drive to revitalise my shop & blog, I’m starting a range of new ‘features’ on my blog including tutorials, Etsy Treasuries, new product ranges that I’m working on or have completed, as well as collections of favourite items that have captured my attention!
I thought I’d start with one of my most favourite items to buy and wear – dresses!
At the moment I really like dresses with a quirky print – I just got one covered in little zebras! – a statement collar, or something a bit lacy. Of course, all have to feel fabulously retro and look like they hark from times gone by!
1. Ethereal Girl Dress – ModCloth.com
2. A Friend In Beads Dress – ModCloth.com
3. Eliza Dress – Topshop
4. Drum Print Denim Skater Dress – Topshop
5. Pink Peter Pan Collar Dress – Dorothy Perkins
6. Blue Car Printed Dress – Dorothy Perkins